Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy International Chocolate Day! Chocolate Recipe Round-up.

Happy International Chocolate Day! 

Today also happens to be my birthday. Hello! That means I have to have chocolate cake today doesn’t it?! Oh, chocolate fudge cake! Yum yum! And I know just where to get a good one of those. I won’t have time to make my birthday cake because I have to make a Salted Caramel Apple Pound Cake for the potluck at work tomorrow.

I love chocolate don’t you? I usually go for milk chocolate. But don’t ask me which one is my favourite because I like them all! I’m not really a fan of dark chocolate. It’s just too bitter for me, but semi sweet is good for baking.


 
Chocolate Recipe Round-up.
Here’s a round of up recipes on my blog that have chocolate.

Bars and Brownies
Homemade Healthy Granola Bars (with chocolate chips)

Cookies
Cranberry Hootycreeks - cookies in a jar with white chocolate chips

Cakes, Cupcakes, Muffins and Doughnuts

Other Sweet Treats

Drinks

“I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.”
I read more cute quotes about chocolate here.

No comments:

Post a Comment