Monday, December 19, 2011

Nutella Hot Chocolate

Okay, I'm pretty sure this is what they're drinking up at the North Pole and that's why the elves are so happy! I didn't have half & half or whipped cream, but I did have marshmallows! My only suggestion is that no matter how excited you are about tasting this, wait until it cools a bit. I was impatient and burned my tongue. This is a rich and delicious hot chocolate. At 100 calories per tablespoon of Nutella .... well who's counting? It's Christmas!


Makes 1 serving

Ingredients
1 cup milk
2 1/2 tablespoons Nutella
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
pinch of salt
whipped cream or marshmallows
sprinkles to make it look pretty

Directions
Place the milk, Nutella, cocoa and salt in a small pot over medium heat. Cook stirring with a whisk until it's well combined and hot.

Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream or marshmallows and sprinkles. Enjoy with a cozy blanket and a good book.

I got this recipe from The Daily Smash.

No comments:

Post a Comment