Friday, February 10, 2012

Pink Hot Chocolate

This was tasty and very pretty! I didn't have any big marshmallows to cut hearts out of, but I did have a box of Lucky Charms! I picked out the hearts. I also came across some recipes online that called for maraschino cherry juice which is very clever! I didn't have any but next time I would rather use that than food colouring. It would also add a nice cherry flavour to your drink.



1 serving

Ingredients
1 cup 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 oz white chocolate, chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
a few drops red food colouring
marshmallows or whipped cream

Directions
In a small pot, heat the milk over medium heat until it's steaming hot, but don't boil it. Whisk in the chocolate until melted.

Serve hot with marshmallows or whipped cream.

I was pretty sure I pinned the recipe for this but now I can't find it so I can't link back to where I found it.

1 comment:

  1. This dessert looks great! I would love it if you linked up this recipe to my blog hop for a chance to win a cookbook prize package: http://bit.ly/wJSl1h

    ReplyDelete