Thursday, January 12, 2012

Microwave S'mores

These are so quick and yummy. Who doesn't love s'mores!?



You can see how the marshmallows puffed up.

Once you squish them you'll see that the chocolate has melted.

Ingredients
graham crackers
mini marshmallows
chocolate chips (I used milk)

Directions
Place some crackers on a microwaveable plate. Put some chocolate chips on followed by mini marshmallows. You can put more than I did, but I'm counting calories so I had to be a bit stingy.

Microwave them on high for about 35 seconds. The marshmallows will puff up a bit. The chocolate chips may not look melted but they will be. Place the 2nd cracker on top and squish. Let them cool a little or you may burn your tongue (melted chocolate is hot).

Beware, these are about 110 calories each (that's using 2 crackers, 1/2 tablespoon milk chocolate chips and 4 mini marshmallows). Okay, maybe I used a few more chocolate chips than that but not many. If I wasn't trying to lose weight, I probably would have doubled the chocolate and marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment