Tuesday, December 20, 2011

White Hot Chocolate

One of my favourite things to order from the coffee shop is white hot chocolate. Who says you can't make it at home?



2 servings

Ingredients
2 cups 2% milk
1 teaspoon instant coffee
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons white sugar
2 oz white chocolate chopped (or chips)


Directions
In a small pot on medium heat, heat milk with all ingredients except chocolate. Stir frequently. Once milk is hot add chocolate and stir until melted. Dust with cocoa, cinnamon or top with whipped cream.

2 comments:

  1. Mhmm I love white hot chocolate, especially the one from Second Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I would love a cup right now because I'm FREEZING at my office. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home though.

    ReplyDelete