Sunday, January 1, 2012

Shrimp Mould (mold) Party Dip / Spread

I'm revisiting this recipe because I have some new photos to share! I made this for Christmas as usual, but this time I didn't chop the ingredients as finely as I normally do. I think I prefer it a bit chunkier! Although, I will admit, I had a little more trouble getting it out of the container. I would definitely recommend using plastic wrap to line your container if you're making this chunkier version. All the ingredients were the same as the original recipe.



2 comments:

  1. Happy 2012!

    This dip is a great party food and I like the chunky bits inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, now this sounds like something I would love. Too bad I didn't have the recipe for the holidays as I think this would have been a hit. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete