Monday, November 14, 2011

Egg Salad Sandwiches

I love egg salad sandwiches! I especially like them on toast with butter. Somehow the butter makes it even better! Here's how I make my egg salad.




2 sandwiches

Ingredients
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon chopped green onion (the green and white part)
1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
3 hard boiled eggs, diced

Directions
Mix all ingredients, except for the eggs, in a bowl to make the dressing. Gently mix in the egg. Serve on toast with butter.

You can add sliced tomatoes and lettuce if you like.

Tip: I use one of those egg slicer gadgets. Slice the egg horizontally then carefully turn it and slice it diagonally. It'll be perfectly diced.

3 comments:

  1. Yes who wouldn't like sandwich like this for breakfast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely wonderful!!! I love egg salad sandwiches but don't make them nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yumm! Can you post a link to the egg slicer?

    ReplyDelete