Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Blondies

I know I keep saying that I'm not baking anything else before Christmas, but I just can't help myself. These Chocolate Chip Blondies are made with a box of cake mix. Very easy to do. The first day the texture is like a dense cake, and the second day they end up as something in between dense cake and a cookie. But they were delicious. I adapted this recipe from Girl Meets Life. But I'm not into sprinkles too much so I left them out and used semi sweet chips instead.





Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Blondies
12-15 servings

Ingredients
1 box white cake mix
1 large egg
1/4 cup canola oil
1/3 cup milk (or water)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350F and line an 8x8 or even a 9x13 inch glass dish with parchment. Spray with cooking spray.

Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined, then pour the batter into the prepared pan. The batter will be thick. Use a spatula to spread it out as evenly as possible.

Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting into 20 squares or they'll fall apart.


Linking to

2 comments: