Friday, August 3, 2012

Microwave Nutella S’mores

Need a sugar fix in a hurry? I was sitting at work the other day, thinking about what I was going to have with my evening coffee, and I remembered making microwave s’mores in the past. This time I decided to add Nutella, because who doesn’t LOVE Nutella? I didn’t have any big marshmallows so I used 1/8 cup of mini ones.





Microwave Nutella S’mores
4  serving | PointsPlus per Serving: 3

Ingredients
8 graham crackers
4 teaspoons Nutella
1/2 cup mini marshmallows

Directions
Spread a teaspoon of Nutealla on 4 of the crackers and set aside.

Place the marshmallows in a single layer on the other 4 crackers. Place this on a microwave safe plate and let it go for about 10 seconds. If it's not gooey, let it go for another 5 seconds or until it is gooey.

Remove the plate from the oven and immediately place the Nutella cracker on top of the marshmallow cracker. Now squish!

1 comment:

  1. These look so yummy. Me and my friends are going to be making these tonight!!

    ReplyDelete