Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hamburger Patties Recipe

I was making lasagna for dinner tonight and decided the kids probably wouldn't be interested, so I saved a bit of the ground beef. I was going to make up a few meatballs but I didn't feel like rolling so many balls so I made a big hamburger patty instead. You could divide the mixture in half to get 2 burgers and serve them on buns, or multiply the recipe for more burgers. I didn't use any egg or breadcrumbs in this recipe. It holds together just fine.


We started eating it before I decided I wanted to keep a record of this recipe. I didn't know it would taste so good.


1 large or 2 regular burgers

Ingredients
1/3 lb lean ground beef
2 tablespoons ketchup
1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning blend
2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Directions
Mix all of the ingredients by hand and form a large ball. Flatten it with your hand to about 1/2" thick. Fry in a little olive oil over medium high heat for about 4 minutes or until golden, then flip and fry the other side for another 4 minutes or until cooked through.

Print

No comments:

Post a Comment