Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese Recipe

This recipe is so simple it's ridiculous. But it was delicious and I figured I'd share it anyway because I enjoyed it so much.



Ingredients
regular or low fat cream cheese
sundried tomatoes packed in oil

Directions
For every ounce of cream cheese, use 1 sundried tomato. Place the tomatoes on a paper towel and blot off most of the oil. Give the cheese and tomatoes and buzz in the Magic Bullet (or food processor). Refrigerate until ready to use.

Print

Tip: Imagine the possibilities. You could really add anything to your cream cheese. How about some chives or roasted red peppers? Feta and spinach like I used to order at a popular bagel place. Yum yum! I spread mine on a toasted whole wheat English muffin but you could use it on a bagel or as a spread for your sandwich. Or one last idea. How about a cheese ball!?

No comments:

Post a Comment