Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gourmet Vegetable Quiche Cups with Spinach, Broccoli, Feta, Sundried Tomatoes and Roasted Red Peppers { south beach diet friendly }

There's a recipe in the South Beach Diet Super Charged book for vegetable quiche cups. This is the same idea only I added things that I like instead.




6 quiche cups

Ingredients
4 eggs
salt
pepper
pinch nutmeg
1 bunch spinach wilted (or 1/2 box frozen), squeezed
1/2 cup cooked broccoli, cut up
2 tablespoons minced onion
2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
3 sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
1 roasted red pepper, drained and chopped

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 6 holes in a muffin pan.
Beat eggs with spices. Add all other ingredients and stir well.
Divide among the 6 muffin holes.
Bake for about 18 minutes or until cooked through.

Tip: These can be reheated and are good for freezing.

- gourmet vegetable quiche cups - south beach -

2 comments:

  1. This looks great, I love quiche. What a great recipe. I have to try this one. Your blog is fantastic, thank you for sharing your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've eaten these for years. I love the taste of spinach and sun-dried tomatoes together. I have used egg beaters to make these too. (I don't put in the red peppers...don't care for them.) These are delicious and easy to freeze and microwave for a fast breakfast on the go.

    ReplyDelete