Monday, July 16, 2012

Johnvince Foods

Johnvince Foods. Wow! My husband discovered this store. It's the biggest bulk store I've ever been in! We went on Sunday and I have to tell you, it's a good thing I'm on Weight Watchers right now because it's so easy to get carried away. They have everything! I took a few pictures with my phone but they're not as clear when you blow them up on a laptop, still, you get the idea.

Instead of buying chocolate I took a picture of it lol. But when Christmas comes around I'll be going back to get my baking ingredients. So much fun!!!

Here's the outside. The perfect thing to do on a rainy day.

Lots of candy. We were about 1/2 way down the aisle at this point.

Quinoa. They had all kinds of grains, spices, dried fruit, nuts, candy ... you name it.

More candy.

We love the dried mangoes. We always buy the second ones in. The really yellow ones. Yum!

More dried fruit.

More candy!

All kinds of fruit and nut mixes.

The chocolate that I didn't buy. They had it already shaved, chopped ... whatever you want. Large chunks of it for baking too.

Passing by the chocolate.

Giant bars of chocolate and some biscotti on top.

Here's what we picked up. They sell containers too.

The kids' selection.

Mommy's selection. A few pieces at a time.

Some pistachios for daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment